Tuesday, July 13, 2004

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, All that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord
All the earth let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the king
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the works of Your hands
Forever I'll love You forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You


Truly...Jesus sacrificed all so that we can be rightfully God's kids....so what should we do to reciprocate His great love? that's right, live a life fruitful to Him and worship Him with all we are worth....

anyway....Eunice girl...I surely help you with your blog template....what's a wOndErfUllY mAgniFicEnt gRouP lEaDeR for?!?! haha....naah...just tell me what u want and when u want it....try to squeeze u into my schedule.....

anyway...i seemed to be confirmed moving to CO's Office....this week, standby for that stOooOoOpid kenneth sOo, who got lOooOong MC.....and CO says want me OT....*sOb soB*...so im afraid i may be late, or not even turn up, for friday's practice....saturday is ok...got LWE....hehehe....but ok lah....Ronson Neo, the COPA and ACC, is teaching me stuff....

oh yar....for people who didnt see me in church on Sunday 110704, i was at Russell's and Kelvin's church....their kids are sOoOo cute....haha....especially Russell's ones....

oh yar...they are P5 teachers in the church, btw...

went to their church to be a lab rat...cause the kids doing a project on "frens of other religions"....and heng heng, I told Russ and Kel I'm ok about it, so they invited me to their church! felt so extra in Russ's class coz the kids asked me NOTHING. at least Kel's class asked me some questions...but poor Kel kept shouting at them....haha....

didnt see any pretty girls there.....hmm....

they wanna intro me to a girl called *oops*....forgot the name, whom they say resembles me ALOT character-wise...and we surely very "pei" with one another......too bad she didnt come...haha...yar right....

anyway, i think their church is like any other church, except they are Catholics....but seriously...so what? i dont understand why people, Christians, Catholics or others are always so against one another in the same family....i think it is a very bad testimonial to other people around us and God. I mean, I believe we are all in the same family. so, they do pray to Mary.....but I sincerely believe, as long as someone believes that Jesus Christ died to save the world, and accepts Christ as his/her only Saviour, then he is saved.....so what if we are from different denominations? haiz.....dunno lahz.....ok, we may think that its not good, not right....but how do we know its what God wants? yes, we know what God wants, people to believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God, so if people accepts that, all is solved....yar

anyway, talked to many of them, and from the things they say about their lives and God, they are really good testimonials of God, and they really believe and accept Christ is their Saviour....and I was saying..."waah...some of u all even better than many Christians out there...." while Kel told his class "Christians are so much more pious than Catholics, they know the bible, we dont even know a little!" haha.....that shows that many of God's children are still humble...glory be to God's kingdom!

I hope elsewhere in this world, people or groups who call themselves children of God will stop fighting one another.....

anyway, Russ coming to my house to stay over next friday....bringing him to church for my practice then...hehehe

after going to their church, when to Mac w Russell and I bought a "The Dog" Miniature Schnauzer!!!! so darn cute!!!! haha....hanging on my bag now.....

well, cant keep using com while working....so im signing off....

last thing, for people who shares the same thoughts as me above, pray for God's children kz? :P

and cya all next Saturday BPGC....i know many people miss me.....right Eunice, Ningz, Daune...etc? haha.....i know im thick skin...but just stating facts!!!

:P



the facts of life....
- 7/13/2004 02:10:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!